Visitors to New York should know about a great way to save money and time when they visit some of New York’s most beloved attractions, CityPASS.
For only $79 for an adult and $59 for a child, New York CityPASS allows holders to strut right past the lines for tickets to the following six destinations, at about half the price it would cost if the entrance fees were paid for at each site.
• The Empire State Building
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• The American Museum of Natural History
• The Museum of Modern Art
• Either the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour or a Circle Line Cruise
• Either Top of the Rock or the Guggenheim Museum
The CityPASS is valid for nine days from the time the first attraction is visited. You receive with your tickets in-depth information about each site, including hours of operation, location, a map and tips.
Next time you are in New York, consider getting a CityPASS to ease your stay and make it the best visit to the Big Apple that you ever had.